Jobs at Aircraft Cleaning: We live and breathe what we do, and if you can too we may have a job opportunity for you. We work in an innovative culture and with great people in London and nationwide in the UK. If you have experience with aircraft cleaning we might have a suitable role for you and we can be your next big career move.
What Job and Career are you interested in?
What career would you be happy doing every day if money was not an obstacle? This is usually an indicator of your passion and will help you be successful and attentive. At this point, you have completed your selfassessments and know your values, interests, and skills.
You may also have a list of careers that align with assessment results. You now need to narrow your list of careers so you can pursue the one you find most desirable. There are hundreds of career options out there. Think hard about your choice of occupations and you will find a fulfilling and successful career. It could take some time and energy to make a decision.
Gather information on career fields you are thinking about and research labor market information for availability in your area. Gather basic information about each career on your lists, such as job descriptions, employment statistics, job outlook, earnings and education, and training requirements.
Once you have enough information to decide what career(s) you would like to pursue, it is time to dig deeper. You need to learn as much as possible about your narrowed list of occupations. Once this is complete, you should be able to narrow your list to one. You can always continue your research and change your mind. Remember, nothing is set in stone.
Is the Aircraft Cleaning Job the right Career path for you?
- Aircraft cleaning (tasks will include: cleaning all surfaces, restocking items such as blankets, headphones, etc. sanitising & mopping galleys and washrooms, and vacuuming). You will need to be able to complete these various duties under strict timelines.
- Waste disposal
- Maintenance of stock supplies
Cleaning Requirements for Aircraft Cleaning Role?
- Must be able to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
- Have a good level of spoken English to ensure clear communication with your team
- An eye for detail, quick thinking and proactive.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with the physical demands of regular cleaning duties, lifting and carrying large and often heavy loads
- Ability to work shifts which will include nights, early mornings, weekends and public holidays on a rotating roster
- Minimum of a Full Driver’s Licence (No Learners Licence)